Audioshake uses A.I. to break songs into their component parts (called "stems"), creating new opportunities to use that music in sync licensing, re-mixes, samples, gaming, spatial audio, and other new formats. We want to contribute to the next wave of music innovation and help artists make more money for their work.
Our team is a mix of A.I. researchers, engineers, and musicians, spread out around the globe. As a fully remote company, our team members are highly independent, responsible, and collaborative. We strongly believe that great ideas can come from anywhere, and that an engineer may have a great marketing idea, or a sales person might think up the next great product feature.
- Work in a small team of software engineers and ML researchers
- Work independently without much supervision
- Maintain and improve existing codebase
- Fast ML prototyping and productization
- Collaborate with the AI Research team, implementing and training state-of-the-art DL models
- Collaborate with Audioshake's Research and DevOps team to integrate new models into our deployment pipeline
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, i.e. deep learning research or deep learning productization
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience of at least one ML toolkit (e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow)
- Good understanding of typical ML pipelines from data to training to deployment
- Experience setting up large-scale experiments including tracking/versioning of experiments and models
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
- Passionate about clean, maintainable & efficient code
- Mastery of Python in Linux & Unix environments
- Domain experience in ML for audio or vision
- Experience with at least one DL cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS, GCS or Azure)
- Background in music (software or as an artist)
- Startup experience
- Know how to work remotely across time zones and/or with a distributed team
- Experience designing and understanding complex projects spanning multiple repositories and programming languages
- Experience with open source projects and github
- Knowledge of sequence models and generative models.
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- Frequent team meet-ups in different parts of the world
- Equity options
Above all, we treat people like humans, not work units. We want you to love your job, but also have the time and energy to have a life outside it.
How to apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
There is no need to send a long cover letter, but do let us know why you'd like to work at Audioshake. In addition, we'd be particularly interested to see references to any open source projects that would give us a sense of your style and code!
Audioshake® is a registered trademark owned by Audioshake, Inc.