AudioShake uses A.I. to break songs into their component parts (called "stems"), creating new opportunities to use that music in sync licensing, re-mixes, samples, gaming, spatial audio, and other new formats. We want to contribute to help artists make more money for their work and contribute to the next wave of music innovation.
Our team is a mix of A.I. researchers, engineers, and musicians, spread around the globe. As a fully remote company, our team members are highly independent, responsible, and collaborative.
Great engineering is central to our mission, and we have an exciting array of projects focussed on scaling out, automating and tuning our platforms and infrastructure to support the customers and artists we serve. This role joins a cross functional team, building and operating the tooling, platform services, security and monitoring systems that run our prod and non-prod workloads.
- Manage a high performance and secure cloud environment on AWS.
- Own major parts of the Audioshake technology platform
- Build and release reliable, stable platform solutions across several products and initiatives.
- Define and set development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Automate wherever possible to achieve repeatability and recoverability
- Develop effective and reusable monitoring and alerting to achieve high up-time.
- Propose technical solutions to meet SLAs and optimize deliveries
- Troubleshoot and resolve service, platform, and infrastructure issues and incidents.
- Drive root cause analysis and post incident reviews and improvements to identify and implement improvements in and across teams.
- Document and develop processes to support our platforms.
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation.
- 5+ years of experience as an infrastructure, software, DevOps, or site reliability engineer
- Strong experience operating a cloud computing environment (AWS or others).
- A desire to make platform services, deployment and automation simple and delightful to use.
- Experience working with infrastructure and code frameworks / systems.
- Capable of designing, implementing, deploying, and maintaining reliable systems and processes across multiple environments
- Experience with a modern tech stack--ideally React/NodeJS, but Ruby on Rails, Python/Django, etc also OK
- A desire and passion for continuous learning and adopting the latest technologies and best practices
- Experience working with object oriented languages and ORMsRelational database experience (MySQL or Postgres)
- Familiarity with background job processing (producer/consumer/queues)
- Experience with containers
- Experience developing and operating Kubernetes clusters and applications deployed on them.
- Great listening and analytical skills, able to troubleshoot any problems with other teams
- Operational experience with an observability stackCI/CD pipeline development experience (AWS DevOps preferred).
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- Frequent team meet-ups in different parts of the world
- Equity options
Above all, we treat people like humans, not work units. We want you to love your job, but also have the time and energy to have a life outside it.
How to apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no need to send a long cover letter, but do let us know why you'd like to work at AudioShake!
AudioShake® is a registered trademark owned by AudioShake, Inc.