Audioshake uses A.I. to break songs into their component parts (called "stems"), creating new opportunities to use that music in sync licensing, re-mixes, samples, gaming, spatial audio, and other new formats. We want to contribute to the next wave of music innovation and help artists make more money for their work.
Our team is a mix of A.I. researchers, engineers, and musicians, spread out around the globe. As a fully remote company, our team members are highly independent, responsible, and collaborative. We strongly believe that great ideas can come from anywhere, and that a strong engineer may also come up with a great marketing idea.
- Work in a small team of software engineers
- Work independently without much supervision
- Collaborate with the AI Research team to deliver technical solutions
- Maintain and improve existing codebase
- Work with a designer to deliver custom user interfaces
- Propose technical solutions and implement architectural needs
- Translate rough business ideas into working software
- 5+ years of professional full stack software development experience
- Experience with a modern tech stack--ideally React/NodeJS, but Ruby on Rails, Python/Django, etc also OK
- Experience working with object oriented languages and ORMsRelational database experience (MySQL or Postgres)
- Familiarity with background job processing (producer/consumer/queues)
- You have delivered full stack technical solutions at previous companies
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- Frequent team meet-ups in different parts of the world
- Equity options
Above all, we treat people like humans, not work units. We want you to love your job, but also have the time and energy to have a life outside it.
How to apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com. There is no need to send a long cover letter, but do let us know why you'd like to work at Audioshake!
Audioshake® is a registered trademark owned by Audioshake, Inc.